New Vegas is crashing and am not sure why

BouncingBennys

So obviously you've read the title and are asking your self "what's the issue here" well I as somebody who gets excited if they get a game and they can install mods they install lots of mods spontaneously and so causing my game to lag and crash every 10 minutes of playing this is either due to how many mods I have installed, disabling mods but playing saves without those certain disabled mods, or because of the amount of data on the save which is least probable because when I run the game with no mods it runs perfectly with some mods a little bit less perfect but it runs well, meanwhile when I put install more mods maybe I don't even play with them enabled it starts to lag, but the problem could be the amount of storage on the hard disk so if the mods and the game folders must be together than why not move both and continue playing this might cause errors am not sure maybe I can't do it, well my specs are below

Cpu: Core I3 5005U which runs at 2 GHZ

Ram: 4GB DDR3

Gpu: Intel HD Graphics 5500

running on a Toshiba laptop from mid 2015 or I at least think the parts were put together during mid 2015 when they made the laptop parts except the ones mentioned here, but the parts could have been manufactured some time before

I have installed 37 mods and yes I know almost none of this makes sense am not a native english speaker almost everybody playing fallout isn't

here are the mods:

Name: Version:

New Vegas Stutter Remover 4.1.36

Nude Ray 5000

Underwater Home Complete 4.2.02

FNV Sexual Innuendo H

Sexual Innuendo npc plugin 007

Sexual Innuendo animation 003

Real time settler english Beta 0.21

Methclaw

Project Nevada 2.5

Project Nevada DLC support 1.3

Project Nevada extra options 1.3

Power armor Training 1.0

Willow companion 1.10

Women of New Vegas 1.3

YUP 12.2

Marisol Companion .82b

New Vegas Anti Crash 7.5.1.0

Cheat Lockers 1

User Interface Organizer 2.20

JIP LN NVSE Plugin 56.31

FPS Counter 1

Umatt's Drivable Cars 5

Umatt's Drivable Cars BTR hotfix 5.1

Simple Vanilla Nude Body Replacers 1.4

JoJo Music mod full version update 1.1

Buttercup Settlement 01

New Vegas Tick Fix 9.9.1h

Gorgon Female Centaur 1.1

JoJo Sound Effect VATS 1.1

Explosive Collar Weapons 1.2a

Oliver swanick's damnation 1.0

NV Universal Power Armor 4.0

Own the ultra luxe penthouse

Father Elijah Escapes 1.0

NCR Marines 1.0

nvac.dll just me taking a the dll file from New vegas Anti cheat zip that I got and putting it here

Stutter Remover causes random crashes, I recommend ditching it and following Viva New Vegas

vivanewvegas.github.io/

+1

Pay particular attention to the mods to avoid section. Even if you do decide to use any of those mods, at least you'll understand the issues that might arise.

Your English is very good. :)

Also recommend having a look through previous threads in this forum, particularly posts by DubiousIntent as he always includes links to the F:NV troubleshooting Wiki which is invaluable in resolving conflicts and diagnosing bugs.

You need to pay attention to the "Requirements" section of the mod description page.

You can't use both New Vegas Stutter Remover and New Vegas Tick Fix.

You have JIP LN NVSE Plugin but do not have any mention of having New Vegas Script Extender. NVSE is a requirement for JIP LN NVSE Plugin.

Where did you put nvac.dll? It is a NVSE plugin and belongs in the plugins folder of NVSE that you don't have.