How long is that? On the bottom, it says 5, 5, 300. What is "300"?

That's the cooldown (how long it takes to be able to shout again) in seconds. So 300 seconds is 5 minutes.

As for how long to hold it, it should only be 2 seconds. I've noticed using "targeted shouts" however that sometimes you have to aim at a more open spot.

Edited by OozyGorilla

You said that you could only shout 2 of the 3 words of the shout, which means that you're either A. Not holding the Shout down enough(highly unlikely) or B. You're summoning him in a tight are(most likely). This happens to me sometimes, but it isn't a bug, but rather gives him enough room. Durnehviir isn't the size of a flame atronach, he's a dragon, which is why you have to shout in an open area and I heard that looking down at the ground helps also. If neither of the two are the case, then I don't know what your problem is. The best place to test this would either be Rorikstead or The Western Watchtower. Just go to one of those places(or any open area for that matter), use the shout to summon Durnehviir, and if he summons than that means that you were trying to summon him in too tight of a space. Hope this helps

Do all three words actually show up in the shout description?

Does the shout go on a long cooldown? (I know whirlwind sprint sometimes fails to say all words due to what appears to be a Skyrim bug, but it works regardless)

Check the space you're aiming at. Summon Durnehviir works more like a Conjuration spell than a normal Shout. If the spot you're facing is too small, he won't appear, and your character won't always complete the full Shout.