Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8501925.

read the post before this one they explain why its been slow. but in quick its because there being NOS attacked i think its called but the new server setup will help to fight it back more effectively

In response to post #8502054.

most likely to many people downloading from the same server try a different one. but don't forget the free ones gets used like 80% more than the Premium ones

@Dark0ne Please give me a good answer as to why this is not possible...And this may make sense to others as well...wouldn't it be smarter to take the smaller sites...take those all offline...at once. put all of those resources into the larger sites Ex: skyrim , new vegas, etc. and make a smaller site that has individual categories for the smaller mod communities. update what you have to do with the smallest ones first. at a good time Ex: midnight for the nexus servers take one big one off line example: skyrim. do its dump to protect it better and put it back up. couldn't you also expand the process over multiple days for the larger ones such as starting a dump, pausing it and putting it back online for a day use. take it off and resume the dump? and also put a block on any new content until the update is completed? just a thought if that makes any sense at all...honestly i was just rambling.