Transfer Settlement Blueprints

IAmStormShadow

I like the transfer settlement blueprint mod, & most of them look great & a lot of work put into them. However, most of them also require 10 to 30 other mods to use, & most of them have required mods that are no longer available. I know the game is several years old, but is anyone still creating these mods? If so why do they keep using mods no longer available? Does anyone create them without so many mods? While I don't want to keep adding more & more mods, I will if I like the blueprints but I can't because almost everyone I look at has mods no longer available.

I like the transfer settlement blueprint mod, & most of them look great & a lot of work put into them. However, most of them also require 10 to 30 other mods to use, & most of them have required mods that are no longer available. I know the game is several years old, but is anyone still creating these mods? If so why do they keep using mods no longer available? Does anyone create them without so many mods? While I don't want to keep adding more & more mods, I will if I like the blueprints but I can't because almost everyone I look at has mods no longer available.

A fair few of the mods that aren't available any more, disappeared recently, because of Nexus policy change on file deletions. Most of them should be available though, somewhere.... Finding them is the fun part. Some of them, are indeed going to be 'just gone'.

This is simply the fallout from Nexus reversing a policy that was in place for more than a decade. (supporting mod authors rights)

When you're in the Transfer Settlements mod category, click "Refine Results" and type Vanilla in "Filename contains". You'll see the blueprints that don't require mods. Then click on one of those mod authors' names to see what other files they have. They may not have put "vanilla" in all the mods or maybe have other blueprints with a smaller number of mods.