Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Problems with people either being unable to login or being unable to stay logged in."

I ran into that once, what I did that worked was to clean out my cookies and cache though, I didn't realize it was serverside.

Haha this is weird.. All of my tracked files on Oblivion Nexus are gone. At least everything on Skyrim Nexus is fine (pheww).

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Now all my tracked files on Skyrim Nexus are gone!! :(

Another EDIT: Nvm they're back. Still working out the kinks eh?

Edited by CASTRADOMIS

First of all, BIG THANKS for the hard work and improvements to keep the Nexus Sites and its files available to us at the highest possible speeds & comfort. I never had a big problem in getting files last weeks but since the cluster move completed, it seems my "Complete Download History" on the Oblivion Nexus has disappeared: "Downloads This Month" works fine. To me the complete download history is an invaluable feature since I was in the process of re-getting all mods I lost in my recent NAS crash ... I've scrolled down in this thread but don't see anyone else reporting this problem. Tracked files are just fine. As long as this complete download list remains unavailable, I'll browse through various categories to see what else I could have downloaded. Will report back if anything changes, kind regards

I know enough about servers to appreciate the task you and your staff have undertaken, all I can say is WELL DONE all of you, to get this move done and to have so few faults is an achievement you all should be proud of.

So a big thanks from me and please don't scare the sh*** out of me again by thinking of quitting.

Cheers

The site functions like a dream by comparison to the frustrations of the old. Thank you!!! We appreciate the aggravation and frustration you endure daily/hourly/minute to provide this excellent service for us all. Know that your efforts and all that you do to that end are not in vain, and are very much worth doing. I and my friends wish there was more we could do to show our appreciation. Site runs like a swiss clock now!! TY again!!

CA

Edited by Chesedari