Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for god's sake don't "throw in the towel!" Even with as many problems as it may have the nexus is the most comprehensive network in the modding community that I have ever encountered, and it's also the easiest to use, seriously when I click on a link that says "download" other sites redirect me to hyperlinks buried in forums, or to 2 or more adfly pages in a row that ultimately goes the same forum link. And yes, I have noticed that the Skyrim nexus is, in fact, running more smoothly. Fancy that.

On a completely unrelated note, I was looking at my avatar or picture, or whatever you call it just now and, have you ever considered adding an Unreal nexus? The U2 and U3 (and the original come to think of it) engines are really mod friendly...

Edited by Xervir

We are almost 6 million registered users.:-))Thank you for this great effort. Wish you the best.

After months I needed to login again -the connection breaks. Have no problems, at least with Firefox.

Edited by ordog2

You guys are incredible. I've been quite disappointed with RPG's these days and this site allows me to create the game I want (with a few limitations). Modding is the inspiration that pushed me to enter into a university game design course. I hope to upload my own mods eventually and I look foward to watching this network grow and improve. I'd hate to see such a successful, and organized, modding site die off. Please don't throw in the towel anytime soon.