Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dark0ne - Thanks for going to the effort of upgrading the site to a cluster cloud multi server combo. This will certainly help when downloading/uploading large modifications as the connection issues of the past really at times got my goat.

I hope too that you don't have another tough year like this current one and that instead you have a much kinder one.

Keep up the excellent work and thanks for such great site(s).

Edited by MrGrymReaper

Yay!

I'm REALLY looking forward to the centralized Nexus that can support mods for any game. I've dabbled in modding Minecraft and FTL, and I'd really like to host those mods on the nexus. :D

O.O That's a lot of dough! I really appreciate all of the hard work and time you put into the site. Everything is working super duper smoothly for me. Ya'll are awesome. I'm saving up for premium because $65 is a steal for a lifetime membership! :)

Congrats on the move, and thank you all for your hard work and persistence. Here's hoping that this coming year will be much kinder.

A couple of issues I have (well 1 real issue and 1 minor cosmetic glitch):

1. I have reported this twice already -- this is the third time -- and even have a Bug Tracker ticket on it, yet it has still not been addressed to date: since the site splits Neverwinter Nights 2 Nexus 'Forums' link is broken. It takes you to an error page that says "Sorry, we couldn't find that! [#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum."

2. On the front page (www.nexusmods.com) Skyrim Nexus is showing as:
0 Files
0 Authors
0 Downloads

I have just filed a report, and so have many others about not being able to download any files at all on New Vegas Nexus. It's been my experience that bug reports don't always get acknowledged (therefore assumably unnoticed) but I would imagine during this time they are getting a bit more attention, and of course due to the scale of the problem I have no doubt it's being looked into.