how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

I envy you for beeing able to use all those great mods. My graphics card is crappy and most of the MGE functions are a big NO-NO for me. Nice pics btw! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing this game when it was just released, sometime in 2002 I believe. I played for several years, it kept me hooked due to its vastness, lore, amazing modding community and creativity. Now I can run it on my laptop easily, I came back to it recently as I found it lieing around on my shelves, as soon as I saw the cover of it a nolstalgic feeling hit me right in the face, the kind that only Morrowind can hit you with; the countless hours of exploration, the music, the places, the lore aah..., and I relised that I never had such vast experience with any game (even Oblivion - still a great game) and thought what the heck, installed it. Enjoying it again, appriciating it even more as it aged actually, very good for its time. Hard to fogive Some of the issues with this game at times the bits that Bethesda could have fixed initially just to make it a bit more superior than it already is,... But u learn to look pass em and really enjoy it for what it is and what it gives you, plus the number of mods that are easily available now; can keep you glued to your screen, esspecially if you let your imagination flow with this game. Great Game!:thumbsup: Enjoy it, the community is definetly there mate! :biggrin:

Ohh and this is my first post just relised hehe:smile: , I lost my old account that I had years ago here! Had to create this one to download mods :tongue: So hello again community :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

i played morrowind after 3 straight years of playing oblivion.. never gotten into oblivion since... lol.. i get mvp and mge.. and it pwns oblivion with decent graphics and better scope... its sad, if you think about it, you see, arena was, in... well let me say it this way. elder scrolls games have been getting better in graphics, but worse in scope and content.. arena was medium, daggerfall was huge, morrowind was large, and oblivion is a wood- elf.

it goes without saying, the elder scrolls games have been going downhill since tes 2

CONTENT BARS

||||||||||||||||ARENA||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||DAGGERFALL|||||||||||||||||<--- see?

||||||||||||MORROWIND||||||||||||||

|||OBLVION|||

• 2 weeks later...