⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing morrowind not long after it came out, my son started modding it at age 8, hes now 16. Played oblivion & skyrim and just started playing eso., which has made me want to play morrowind again, so I just bought the goty , as my old discs were a bit scratched. I think its the depth of the lore and the mods that makes it so good.

• 3 months later...

Just started playing. Nexusmodmanager. Turn on all plugins (I had a problem with better weapons and armor so downloaded Better armor manually) and Voila! Morrowind with updated everything. Playing now, I might download Morrowind comes alive eventually for some more atmosphere, but for now it's making me forget how I'm bored of Skyrim.

• 3 months later...

I just recently started playing it for the first time and loving it so far. So many quests, and guilds and houses... almost overwhelming! I use a slightly tweaked and updated version of Morrowind Graphics and Sounds Overhaul 3.0.

I started Playing Morrowind recently, got myself a copy with Pre-installed mods for graphics and stuff, now I have terrible issues T^T

What pre-installed package did you use? I'll always help a mod lover in need.

thx ^^ I had overhaul 3.0 and yeah after 3 days starting from scratch again and again correcting texture bugs and empty chests I decided to get my 12 year old version out of the darkest corner of my house and deleted the virtual bought game and now I am happily playing Vanilla
Look how happy he is : D

http://cs618618.vk.me/v618618071/1f3a2/H-_1GfW78j8.jpg