how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

I've played morrowind through about ~5 times, at least. Never finished Oblivion. The story in Morrowind is better, the world is more inspired and fleshed out, and the leveling system (while flawed) is closer to what an RPG should be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play because...[cue dramatic music] it's a great game and I don't have to borrow a console to play it. I have an old laptop, so even Morrowind strains my system. But even if I could play Oblivion, I think I'd still prefer Morrowind.

I got the bug again after watching my roommate play the original GOTY version on my XBox. I forgot how truely awesome this game is.

• 3 weeks later...
Ive played through morrowind at LEAST 12 times now.... Oblivion about 3 times. MW is much, much, much, MUCH better than Oblivion. Like the town of Sutch was supposed to be in vanilla Oblivion. They toke it out to "save space" and because of time restraints. I say if your going to do anything, do it right the first time.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to play Morrowind, since it must have a better spell system than oblivion, and far better quests and such.

Unfortunately, I can't buy it in stores, and I don't know anyone who has it. Anyone who did, and let me play it, I only was able to play for like 20 minutes or so.

Nah the Oblivion spell casting system is better than Morrowind in my opinion and search eBay always works.

• 2 weeks later...
MW is much, much, much, MUCH better than Oblivion

I agree! Another atmosphere, the land of the dunmers, oh! I love it! Oblivion is kinda boring and bothering me.

I'm playing it now, just reinstalled and put some retextures in

I played Morrowind for about six months, played Oblivion for about a year, then went on a console FPS spree. Now, I have returned to Morrowind, grew a liking for modding, matured enough to stop cheating 24/7 and found myself right at home.

LONG LIVE MORROWIND!