how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

Even if it requires a lot of modding and patching to become really interesting and could have been technically much better done Morrowind is the game I play the most with my favorite game Oblivion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had it sitting on my computer for a while and never really played it seriously until recently, and now I'm addicted. Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game and remains my favorite game of all time because of not only how great of a game it is, but because of all the memories and time I spent playing it. After playing Morrowind however, I can honestly say that it's a god-awfully close second to Oblivion for me.

Played it since 2002, never going without playing it for more than a year or 2 at most. Finished the main quest for the first time last year and started modding this month... Could say I'm a late bloomer of sorts hehe.

• 1 year later...

I have been playing TES since Arena, but Morrowind is - and will probably always be - my favorite ES game. I still play it quite a bit, and have done a fair amount of modding, but nothing I would consider good nor interesting enough for release. I dabble in other games from time to time, but I always come back to Morrowind. No place I would rather be. :)

I would like to profusely thank all the modders out there who have added to my game immeasurably over the years. A special thanks to Fliggerty et al (GHF, MMH) for keeping so many mods from disappearing, especially since the death of PES. Many, many thanks to you all...

Still the most imaginative, otherworldly, TES game. Got me hooked into modding in 2010 and now I'm thinking of booting it up again with OpenMW. If it could just have the graphic quality of Skyrim I'd probably never leave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...