Titanfall

OpheliaNeoma

Price really isn't much of an issue, Titanfall is listed as $59.99 just like practically every single new game in the past gen.

I'm pre-ordering it for the PC along with BF4 :cool:

Edited by SgtHighwaters

• 2 weeks later...

i was excited for this... until, yeah that O word. might just buy the boxed copy then (i don't have money on origin).

it still looks really cool though, i hope they don't make it as unbalanced and noob friendly as MW2 though....

Edited by camycamera

• 2 weeks later...

i was excited for this... until, yeah that O word. might just buy the boxed copy then (i don't have money on origin).

it still looks really cool though, i hope they don't make it as unbalanced and noob friendly as *every Infinity Ward COD* though....

Fixed.

it still looks really cool though, i hope they don't make it as unbalanced and noob friendly as MW2 though....

You can guarantee it'll be noob friendly, they'll want to keep as many playing as possible so to maximise DLC sales, the days of mainstream shooters being skill based are long gone.

• 1 year later...
titanfall was supposed to come out on ps3 and ps4. i even saw the ad for it on tv and in game stores that said playstation and it never did lol