⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Why Fable?

m_gobes

Like if you procrastinate to d oa quest it might allready be done by someone else.

That's not in there anymore... They've removed it from the final release I believe, so there will be no competition for quests! To bad, many cool features have been dropped! But luckily there are still many good ones left, too.

I now have horns and a "DarkWarriorMage Chicken Chaser" lol! :lol: I did think that it would be a bit different, but I'm really happy with the game. Like Slaiv said, the plus far outweigh the minuses. I like being able to kill anyone I want to as well. I did think the expireince with the guards was a bit cheap. I mean, you can kill a commoner in a village, teleport out, and they totally forget it. Anyone else expirience this?

Preorderd Dude. :D

I've been putting off getting on this site for like 3 days now cause I'm playing it so much. Oh, yeah I beat it too Really good story line and plenty o- stuff to do =) My evil guy so friggen rules. I changed his title to Reaper instead of Chicken chaser. Better spells and the best sword in the game. I've been busy not having a life...pity.. *goes and plays fable*

Alas, .... I finally get the chance to follow up since I got Fable. I'm nowhere close to beating the game though. Tonight I got to Twin Blades. (That's for you who played it already and not to spoil for ones who haven't yet) I would like to have played it more often. Unfortunately I work full time (not unfortunate that I work) and I make a weak attempt of having a life on top of that. So I've only played Fable maybe 5 hours since Tuesday.

Probably the thing I like best is the free trade like in morrowind. And the fact that not paying a fine won't get you killed it just gets you beat up and kicked out of the city.

Peace out.

Why are YOU looking forward to Fable

everything...

i read all the previews. all the pre-release reviews. i have all the screenshots...

...then i got the game.

and its sad to say but it wasnt a tenth of the game i thought it would be. free-roaming worlds was cut. so was kids (oh i hate em anyway) and the aspect of actual time. also rival hero's were cut (now theres a rival hero [singular], and shes a wimp). the severe lack of side quests was about as lethal to the game as a lack of oxygen to the brain. also theres the fact that nearly 90% of the Albion population are bandits (i kid u not, there are only uh maybe 150 npcs in the game and i killed damn near 1500 bandits and counting) so many things were promised by the devs that its really hard to appreciate the game for what it actually is as opposed to what its not. dont get me wrong, i played through the whole main quest and the secondary hero guild quests in 14 hrs and i thought it rocked. then i sat back and contemplated on the actual game.

i was disappointed to say the least, and i still am. furious really. to have taken five years to create something with a few trademark 'only fable has this' flares then a bunch of old boring adventure/rpg elements to fill up the rest of the space was really a drag.

...i really need an antidepressant...

Archived