who do you usually help?

KittenFromRussia

42 members have voted

1. 1. who do you usualy help

• Caesars Legion. evil karma
    • Mr. House. good karma
    • NCR. neutral karma
    • Independent Vegas (Yes Man) all karma

I play all endings apart from Legion because I know how it generally plays out and I despise them. However, House is my favourite one because he wants to rule over Vegas for Vegas' sake.

I think it's a bit odd to write in bad or good Karma as all factions are suppose to be morally grey, Yes even the legion sadly due to deadlines they weren't properly depicted. Also I don't know about you guys but I find it impossible to finish the game with anything but good karma because you get crap loads of it. I could try and be as evil as I possibly can and I'd still end up as wasteland jesus.

To answer your question I mostly side with House to create a strong independant vegas, he built up vegas from squabbling tribes into a society on it's way into being a powerhouse in something like 7 years. Imagine what he has in store for the coming years.

I tried to play as an evil player once, but unless you go out of your way to be irrationally evil (which breaks immersion for me), you'll lose all the bad karma defending yourself against Fiends the first time you wnter West Vegas.

It would be nice if they made it so you can be bad by robbing people for things you need, and simply ignoring people you could help because you're not bothered. With the current mechanic, you need to just run into every settlement and kill everyone for no reason just to stay below neutral.