Random bits of knowledge

Draconium

Mudan Grotto leads to Mudan, Lost Dwemer Checkpoint, which is where you can find a certain cuirass. IIRC it's near a small group of islands somewhat to the south west of Ebonheart. Or is it south? Can't remember correctly now but it's down there somewhere! :rolleyes:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, found it! Almost got myself killed in all the damned water in there though. :rolleyes:

There are two Daedric Shrines dedicated to the Daedra Prince Mehrunes Dagon where you can talk directly to him, but only one for the others of the Four Corners (of the House of Troubles).

Caldera has a Mages Guild, but you can't get any duties there.

Question: how on earth can you get into the Daedric shrine in Sadrith Mora??

There are actually 4 types of elf.

Bosmer, The tree sap peoples, also commonly called Wood Elves, an example is fargoth who can be found in seyda neen.

Altmer, The inhabitants of Summerset Isle, also commonly called High Elves, smart buggers, an example is eldafire, who can also be found in seyda neen.

Dunmer, The inhabitants of Morrowind, also commonly called Dark Elves, Worship Tribunal, Or Vivec Sotha Sil and Almalexia, pretty balanced, split into tribes of ashlandes who are at war with all other tribes, and the temple, which was also set up by dunmer. A dunmer shouldn't be too hard to find, but Indrele Rathyon is dunmer, she can be found in seyda neen.

Those are the PLAYABLE elves.

Falmer, inhabitants of Solsthiem, the newest of elf races, could be outcasts from the dunmer ashlanders? They are fiends of nature on solsthiem, they capture a boar like creature and ride upon them. An altmer on solsthiem belives he may turn into a Falmer, or have Falmer blood in his veins.

Skin colour code

Bosmer : Pink, Like imperial's skin

Altmer : Yellowy Gold.

Dunmer : Bluey Gray

Falmer : Light Blue / Turqoise.

Its funny really. Imperials are the ones who made the legion the cult, but if what the guy said about the altmer's artitetchure, laws and religions being adapted by most other races is true, then were Imperials once more savage than the orcs... ?

I know this is just a basic bunch of facts but its still morrowind lore, right?

Peace out, Eclipse :ph34r:

In fact i may be wrong, The orcs are not savage at all, they are classed as beasts by the imperials and dunmer. Maybe what the guy said about the orcs being the kin or whatever, of the altmer, then maybe they're the second most civilized race of tameriel... Maybe, Maybe not.

The orcs infact know how to read and write, for example take the wraiths wedding dowry, that was written by an orc, but translated by an imperial, so they do infact have creative minds.

Morrowind may even have a diplomatic problem with the black marsh and the continent of elswyer, no prizes for guessing why, the dunmer enslave their citizens and work them until they are a mere pile of bones. Enslavement is illegal in the rest of tameriel. But dunmer law keeps it going... bastards eh?

<_< i bet ur sick of me blabbering now eh? sorry im enjoying myself :lol: :lol:

If imperials adapted the altmer's religion then why is the religion called the imperial cult, why not the Altmer Cult, or the All races cult, or maybe Summerset cult. Its all very strange, dont you agree?

Peace out, Eclipse :ph34r: