End to Skyrim as we know it?

Moksha8088

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK yeah I genuinely failed the intelligence Test. Which leads to the question, How do I revert to the previous version of Skyrim SE, as (probably under the effects of drugs) I managed to get it updated and spent all day and managed to get the program to load the beta SKSE. Whoo Hooo....errrm. So am I toast (dry, no flavor). Is this God telling me to stop wasting my life playing an 11 year old game?

Thanks if anyone has a serious answer.

I did get the new skse64 (1.6.38) running and a number of mods but I can't get frostfall and campfire to work together. I can choose survival mode but that doesn't work like what I am used to, namely, campfire/frostfall/real needs and diseases. Or maybe I just haven't learned to use it - don't see how to adjust the timers for hungry/thirsty/cold etc. It just seems like every time I get a bunch of mods working well, something breaks every thing. Why do I keep trying, it's a disease probably.

Edited by Bamdorf

When all the dust clears and things have been worked out and updated, someone will make a list of mods workable with the Anniversary edition.

I might be willing to pay the $20 USD to buy it, but I am curious to try the free parts beforehand. The quests by Kris Takahashi (Interesting NPCs, Tales of the Commonwealth) in the Saints and Sinners addition will be interesting.

I've been going through the threads looking for an answer to this question. Is there a way to purchase a 'new' copy of AE on Steam, and run it separately from my modded SE installation? I'd be happy to start a new game, but I'd like to keep the version I have now as well. I know I'll need to add to the coffers of Bethesda, but for all they've provided, I'm ok with that. Thank you.

I've been going through the threads looking for an answer to this question. Is there a way to purchase a 'new' copy of AE on Steam, and run it separately from my modded SE installation? I'd be happy to start a new game, but I'd like to keep the version I have now as well. I know I'll need to add to the coffers of Bethesda, but for all they've provided, I'm ok with that. Thank you.

Maybe if you have a second steam acount? or try Skyrim Lite Loader mod? also if you have a laptop you could update skyrim on one and not the other?