The content blocking feature isn't working... sort of.

Swordsguy2010

So i have all languages that aren't English blocked so to not see them, since i speak English. but this doesn't seem to be working all that well since i'm still seeing Mods uploaded that are entirely in Spanish lets say. when i have that language blocked. what's the deal? like is it a timed thing?, the site needs day or so to figure out what language a mod is for?

So i have all languages that aren't English blocked so to not see them, since i speak English. but this doesn't seem to be working all that well since i'm still seeing Mods uploaded that are entirely in Spanish lets say. when i have that language blocked. what's the deal? like is it a timed thing?, the site needs day or so to figure out what language a mod is for?

Are those mods tagged as Spanish? Not everyone is as diligent as they could be on tagging. :D

There's also an annoying bug with the search where mods don't "reindex" when the tags change so if the author didn't apply the language tag until after they published it would take 24hrs to be blocked correctly. (As the site automatically reindexes everything once a day)