Appeal to the Staff

McclaudEagle

Greetings Nexus Staff!

Some of you may know that through sheer madness (and the "coercion" of micalov), I have officially become the member most kicked from the chat. This is a title I hold proudly! :D

My challenge is simple; to be kicked by each member of staff at least once. So far, the following have been so kind as to do this: Micalov (about several hundred times), Millenia (almost always drunk when he does it), The Vampire Dante and Lisnpuppy (she's so kind).

The following have yet to perform this miracle: Dark0ne (Supreme Leader), Vagrant0 (otherwise known as Vagrant the Miserable, he doesn't want to support this miracle), Thandal, bben46 and myrmaad.

Success of this mission will be glorious, and followed up by a Supreme Cheese Giveaway! :D

For the glory...and kicks!

McclaudEagle

P.S. Dark0ne, please "coerce" Vagrant0 to change his stance on this mission.

For what purpose humanity is there should not even concern us: why you are here, that you should ask yourself: and if you have no ready answer, then set for yourself goals, high and noble goals, and perish in pursuit of them! -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited by Tidus44

Well for kicks I kicked him again today. :)

I hope we can help you in your endeavor and that all the kicks will be for kicks. This may take some time thought. Some avoid chat like its a pit of vipers...Myr unfortunately has real life keeping her from us and I know not when she may be around.

Vagrant....well he is his own man. lol