lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

haha lol

once i thought it would be funny to go up to the very top of tennypenny tower and launch myself off with a missle launcher :wallbash:

i went tumbling down to the ground and hit the floor the rendering bugged up and i just bounced off the ground and went flying in the air for miles. (of course i was dead by now) :biggrin:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while i was in the metro under the white house in broken steel going to the airfield, i was fighting some ghouls and 2-3 reavers showed up. i shot the first one in the head and his whole upper body glitched and the shot didnt count, needless to say that was a sticky situation

Andale w/ bloody mess. *spoilers coming up* I killed bill wilson outside, he flies into pieces. I start walking north, and about two boxes on the map forward, I came across an enclave outpost. Killed the enclave, and notices a dead leg that didn't belong. Looked at it, said "search bill wilson." Almost two map squares above from where i killed him.

I had finished the RobCo factory for the Survival guide and stepped out the front door. Over head I saw what appeared to be one of those squid like creatures fly across the sky toward TennPenny tower. I thought a new robot with destructive powers was released after I completed the task. I watched overhead carefully for nearly the entire game. That paranoia ended when I saw a super-mutant break dancing, and stretching all too much, outside the Citadel after the BoS guy on the stand up top of the building and I finished him.

When I encounter to 2 Scavengers from Random Encounter. I went up to talk to them trade my stuff for caps. When I turn around and took few steps I heard "Oh! SHIII...*BOOM*. The scavenger exploded . I was thinking "WTF?!". I talk and traded other Scavenger and walk away. But this time time I walk backwards to view him. The scavenger said "What the?!...*BOOM*. With both scavenger died I was thinking "Ooookay?". After few second I looted their bodies and left bewilder.

not very funny but interesting to me

i dont know what happened but this is a first for me. i got dogmeat and usually he get killed very easily. i wandered around the wastes with this dog following me and then i see a death claw at the bottom of the canyon. i pull my sniper rifle and start shooting it the next thing i see in my scope was dogmeat attacking the thing. i jump off the cliff to save him taking a decent amount of damage and when i get to where i saw the death claw dogmeat had already killed him and had taken only a little bit of damage barely registering on his heath bar. so i decided to test him out i went to where you find the alien blaster and pick it up save the game my game is in normal difficulty at this time and i start shooting him. i shot him about 20 times and he only lost half health and then in 4 bites he kills me. so i reload and switch the difficulty to very easy but it was the same result except that it took only 15 shots to get his health down half way. and only 1 bite to kill me this time. This is by far the best dog i have ever had. my character is now level 30 and almost never fires a shot.

• 4 weeks later...

I attacked Bryan Wilks at Rivet City and everyone started attacking HIM. All he could do was run around like a chicken while a huge mob chased him down with their guns and clubs. When I area transitioned to other parts of the city, anyone who saw me drew their weapons and went over to join the fun, so a gigantic crowd of people were chasing and gunning down Bryan around the halls. Since he's immortal, it would go on forever so I had to quickload. Even funnier was the kind of combat utterances Mister Buckingham made such as, "You have insulted my honor and for that, you must die!" or "By God, if I had hands I would strangle the life out of you!" while it chased the Bryan.

The same thing happened when I attacked Victoria Watts for constantly bugging me with, "Don't you have a component to deliver?", except she wasn't immortal and was promptly gunned down at Gary Staley's.