⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Down-time over, 4th March 2009

Dark0ne

The forums have now been moved on to their own server and I have now entered the phase of tweaking the new setup to better accommodate the situation. Please be patient if problems arise, I am monitoring all the servers in real-time and will be performing various tweaks over the next 24 hours to improve the current setup further.

thats because the normal servers are terribly congested. i would recommend people stop downloading at 15kbp and wait a few hours so that the servers become available again.

That is a wise post....but we are a society insisting on instant gratification, he have lost patience and understanding in the process.

The premium server is running well and at maximum speeds my connection will allow.

On a good note, the ips errors seem to have been reduced or eliminated.

Seriously on the speed issues, Dark0ne is monitoring the server load and will be taking the steps to optimize the Nexus family of sites.

i didn't have problems before, i downloaded from texas server at 45kb/sec, and now at 5kb/sec from others servers, and even download dosn't start at all, so something is very wrong now...

Be patient. I myself just got back from quite a long hiatus, finding myself unable to download mods bigger than 2MB, but I'm willing to wait, after all, the community here is one of the best ones I know, and Dark0ne and the admins/mods do great jobs of running this place.

Be patient. I myself just got back from quite a long hiatus, finding myself unable to download mods bigger than 2MB, but I'm willing to wait, after all, the community here is one of the best ones I know, and Dark0ne and the admins/mods do great jobs of running this place.

Bless you for your kind words, means alot.

Buddah