Shadowrun Returns and Chivalry Medieval Warfare now supported on the N

Dark0ne

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, except for the premium servers being about 5X slower than the regular ones still, the Oblivion Nexus is way faster and more stable than ever before!!! :D .

Thanks, Dark0ne, BIG Thumbs Up.

I know the nexus has had problems recently, but is there a date for NMM integration with Shadowrun Returns?

Btw, so happy it got it, I've been using Steam and its god awful!

If the Shadowrun Nexus site is used well then I can pull development time away from other stuff to get some support in to NMM. But I won't be doing that until I know that the authors are going to actually use the site and upload their work there.

In response to post #8709770. #8710697, #8710877, #8710993, #8711589, #8712209, #8713158, #8713195, #8717996 are all replies on the same post.

I personally haven't experienced any problems at all on the nexus, there was like 3 days I couldn't connect and if I do a search its sometimes quite weird and takes a bit of time, but I've had it good during the "downtime" everyone seems to be having. I have a 120mb connection though, dunno if thats got anything to do with it?

I am planning on donating when I get my next pay, end of August, love this sites and what they provide, especially since its free! The fact you don't ask for money non-stop and don't advertise excessively makes me love this, such a good service! :)