Would my game work?

Terramaris

I been having trouble with my Skyrim with my problems ranging from the Dark Brotherhood "With friends like these..." quest not starting (slept for days in every city I could in every house I could) to people asking me to follow them (like Ralof or the daughter of the guy who wants the golden claw) then just stopping for a few minutes looking into the breeze until they decide to continue.

Anyways this will be my fifth new game and I would really hate to start over again so I deleted everything except the bare mods I want (and even then I sacrificed dual sheath redux since I couldn't get the thing to work, even with the patch thingy). So I ask of you to please check my load order listed below and help me find out if my game will last me until I am Dragonborn and saviour of the Empire/Skyrim (no idea what choice to be, on one side I love the legion... on the other they wanted to chop my head off :P ) or until I get a fatal mod error and there goes my hard work (again).

I also read a few interesting things online that I would like your opinion on:

Is it true that you shouldn't add mods half way into the game?

Is it true that USKP is not worth it? (If so I can remove a good half of my big mods)

My load order:

http://pastebin.com/8Ubz2YT6

Is it true that you shouldn't add mods half way into the game?

Best practice is if the mod does anything besides add new simple item (weapon/armor) then a new game may need to be made for all new features added by the new complex mod to take effect.

Is it true that USKP is not worth it? (If so I can remove a good half of my big mods)

USKP is worth installing. BOSS already knows where to put in load order. Installing a mod of this size and caliber it is suggested and recommended to start a new game for all of the features and fixes to take effect.

Your load order looks ok to me, Bashed Patch could help with sorting out leveled lists adjusted by some of your mods. Bashed Patch if you use it should go just above your other dynamic patches (reproccers etc). Rebuild your Bashed patch and then run your other patcher/proccers.