XBOX 360 going downhill?

inggrish

Gaming systems  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these platforms (if any) do you own???

• Gaming PC
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Sony Playstation 3
    • Microsoft Xbox 360

Only reason I never bought a PS3 is I couldn't stand the playstation controllers. I mean, heck, My fingers wrapped all the way around the dang thing. They never made an oversized PS3 controller, and when/if they do, I'll buy one. For someone whose fingers are so long I can grasp a Coke can and have my thumb and middle finger touch... Those controllers are just painful.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I think Xbox is still the best.

But still, ps3 has got it's own perks, and so has xbox got.

I liked that ps3 didn't have those sounds like xbox had, very annoying. But the ps3 menu was just so boring, compared to what xbox could have. :/

Yeah but the xbox traded in there cool interface for crapy one(which to some degree is simuler to the PS3)

both have good potential but I would say the PS3 will probley last a longer then the 360

If Microsoft dose make a new xbox version in the next year or 2(like processor upgrades ETC....)

I would be really annoyed and lose quite a bit of faith in microsoft(then again i ahve lost alot faith in them jsut by windows live alone) as the ones who bought the lesser model gets riped off on it, like they done wit an elite version

though I must admit that it was funny with MGS4s main producer that he thoguht the PS3 could do more and was disapointed by it when it was the first game really to make full use out of blue-ray and its processor

I reckon there could be something done to get more out of the 360 now, so it compares more with PS3.

All Microsoft need to do is develop Blu-Ray disk drives :)

Like they brought out the ones that could play DVD Movies on the Original Xbox.

USB Connectivity, so people wouldn't have to void their warranty.

I recall in the beginning post that Namco are struggling to get the next release of Tekken onto a DVD. Maybe they are, but the Tekken games have always been crap, so I don't know why they are complaining lol.

--

PS3 has more potential to get in the long run, I heard stories of how the owner of Sony just "Laughed" at the Xbox 360 - so they could get the specs of it, so they knew of how to "Improve their first model" Which took like 16months or longer!! As the point when they postponed the release of the PS3 (which was due to be released in the early stages of 2007)

PS3... Are there any seriously good games out there for it? No. If I ever got a PS3 for any reason, then it would have been for the MGS Games. Because they were amazing, on the PS1 and PS2.

Xbox 360. Slowed down slightly, but still going strong despite the problems it has. (the red lights and overheating etc) But with the Release of Resident Evil 5 this past friday (13th) which is absolutely AMAZING. Is going to keep allowing the Xbox to run very very strong, until the upgraded version of it comes out (should it come out)

Oh and that "Awesome Interface" they have now... Its awful, and made for like 7 or 8 year olds.

This is just my insight on it. Xbox still has far more potential than people think.