[LE] How can i create health regeneration ability?

VulcanTR

As the title says, i want to create health regeneration ability for NPC's. For example i want to add +10 health regeneration per seconds to Falmer.

So I don't have the creation kit in front of me but you could create a birhtsign and assign it a stamina regen ability.

Go in the creation kit and under magic find the birth signs. they will have AB in front of the description. example: ABVampire something something or "something" like that.

If you look at several of them you will find that they have different affects and I believe you should find one of them that has a stamina regen already so you can see which one it is.

This is very possible as I have created regeneration affects for a number of my npc's. Sorry to be so vague but hope that can point you in the right direction.

As the title says, i want to create health regeneration ability for NPC's. For example i want to add +10 health regeneration per seconds to Falmer.

So I don't have the creation kit in front of me but you could create a birhtsign and assign it a stamina regen ability.

Go in the creation kit and under magic find the birth signs. they will have AB in front of the description. example: ABVampire something something or "something" like that.

If you look at several of them you will find that they have different affects and I believe you should find one of them that has a stamina regen already so you can see which one it is.

This is very possible as I have created regeneration affects for a number of my npc's. Sorry to be so vague but hope that can point you in the right direction.

Thank you for your assist but sadly still i don't get it. It seems confusing. I have to update my mod and i have to add regeneration ability for creatures. I was tried to copy it from necklaces which gives regeneration but it is not worked.

Edit: I found something within Class tab and it is working but i have a huge problem, it is NOT flat. It is percentage based. And sidenote: It would be far better add it as Perk or Active Effect.

Edit2: After many attempt still i cannot succeed. Is it requires advanced scripting system?

Edited by VulcanTR

Thank you for your assist but sadly still i don't get it. It seems confusing. I have to update my mod and i have to add regeneration ability for creatures. I was tried to copy it from necklaces which gives regeneration but it is not worked.

Edit: I found something within Class tab and it is working but i have a huge problem, it is NOT flat. It is percentage based. And sidenote: It would be far better add it as Perk or Active Effect.

Edit2: After many attempt still i cannot succeed. Is it requires advanced scripting system?

I really don't think it requires scripting. Then then again I'm not a coder.

Find a troll in the creation kit. Trolls have health regen. See what ability is giving them health regen. There will be a stamina and magicka equivalent in the creation kit.

Use the stamina one. Sorry, I didn't have a chance to look at this last night but will do so tonight.

Find a troll in the creation kit. Trolls have health regen. See what ability is giving them health regen. There will be a stamina and magicka equivalent in the creation kit.

Use the stamina one. Sorry, I didn't have a chance to look at this last night but will do so tonight.

But they have an ability as Race. Plus it is not flat. It is percentage based.

I just want to create something like this

RegenerationAbility = Regenerates 2 hit points per seconds.

And I want to create variations of this ability and add to separately for anyone i want.

Tonight i will check once the stamina one as you mentioned.

Edited by VulcanTR

W

But they have an ability as Race. Plus it is not flat. It is percentage based.

I just want to create something like this

RegenerationAbility = Regenerates 2 hit points per seconds.

And I want to create variations of this ability and add to separately for anyone i want.

Tonight i will check once the stamina one as you mentioned.

"Well" I was wrong. I checked the Trolls and they don't have it as an effect. Having said that, Apparently I used it on my troll so ...

so when you create your new spell, right click on "effects" then scroll down to "ABfortifystaminarate." I checked and you can use a decimal such as ".05." So perhaps experiment with the numbers a bit. Sorry I couldn't be more help but hopefully that sets you on some sort of path.

Edited by Sovrath