relocation 567 failed to open file?

evermore345

Hi! i've just recently started modding skyrim and currently have 56 mods active. I've been getting this relocation error over and over again, but nothing seems to work? I've seen another post were all the person had to do was install the address library for skse, but I already had that previously installed. I've tried reinstalling it manually however it still gives the same error.

any sort of advice or help that anyone could give would be wonderful, tysm! <3

There's some information in the comments thread on the Engine Fixes mod page. I believe aers, one of the author's, said it is related to the Address Library specifically.

I also think I saw where the Address Library updated twice yesterday due to a problem with the first update. Might be worth looking into?

There's some information in the comments thread on the Engine Fixes mod page. I believe aers, one of the author's, said it is related to the Address Library specifically.

I also think I saw where the Address Library updated twice yesterday due to a problem with the first update. Might be worth looking into?

Hi! sorry for the late reply, but i've looked over everything you've mentioned and it still hasn't resolved the issue :(. i updated the address library as well, still the same pop up menu as well. tysm for the help tho