Unable to Download mods from the Nexus website

Veridiangrass

Not sure if there is a topic made for this but, to get straight to the point. Like the title saids, Im unable to download any mods and I just would like to know, is there something going on with the Nexus Website itself, or is not being able to download mods a me thing? Is there a problem with nexus? Can anyone help. Im trying to download mods for Cyberpunk 2077. I tried downloading mods using chrome and Microsoft Edge and nothing, the count down will go down to 0 and no mod. I even wait a little while about a minute or 2 and nothing happens, still no mod. yesterday it was off an on ill probably get to download 1 mod and then it happens agin where Im unable to get anything. Whats going on, can someone help?

Edited by Veridiangrass

If you're using the latest version of Windows 10 or 11 the widgets caused me some trouble. I opened Device Manager and turned them off. I got back some Download and Upload speeds immediately. My Windows 10 with it's souped up desktop stuff from the upgrade for the company computer won't load 11 fully. And those widgets really are causing a lot of slow time.

Type Device Manager in your menu and when it opens you can see what's running. Some of items are not even necessary at all.

Intel dot com has an app for such problems called, "Killer Intelligence Center". Cool App. Especially Good for gaming too. So if you've got a intel CPU you might want to check it out.

EDIT: I added the link to Intel's app if you can use it.

Device Manager shows what hardware you have, and assorted driver information. Task Manager shows running processes. (right click on the task bar, left click on Task Manager in the context menu that comes up.) The startup tab can be really enlightening, especially if you are running one of the "big name" computers. They tend to install a LOT of bloatware, that really isn't necessary.

Glad to see you found a solution. Glad to Read HeyYou saw the error of my mind.

Because I was so ticked off that my device in the bathroom caused me to have to get up and replace a stinky old Wax Ring under that devices bowl. My mind was still thinking about that Device that caused me to get ill because I didn't change it when I first thought about it, and my love for playing a certain video game kept me from getting around to it.

Now that my head is fixed, the air is fresh, and my mind is clear, I see I got the word Task mixed up with Device.

Good find, by the way, Veridiangrass.

Thanks for the Kudo.

Glad to see you found a solution. Glad to Read HeyYou saw the error of my mind.

Because I was so ticked off that my device in the bathroom caused me to have to get up and replace a stinky old Wax Ring under that devices bowl. My mind was still thinking about that Device that caused me to get ill because I didn't change it when I first thought about it, and my love for playing a certain video game kept me from getting around to it.

Now that my head is fixed, the air is fresh, and my mind is clear, I see I got the word Task mixed up with Device.

Good find, by the way, Veridiangrass.

Thanks for the Kudo.

No problem man, Thats why I made this a topic if others might have the same problem but scared to ask for help. Someone else might need a solution to fix there problem.

Edited by Veridiangrass