Elder Scrolls Online Using Subscription Fees

billyro

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really...they are going to have to implement player housing at some point. All the well known TeS games have them and just about every MMO I know of, the folks want it. What is the use in collecting all t that nice stuff and wooden spoons and such if you have no where to show it off?

Seriously Hector...tell them player houses for me. I plan on spending the dollar....I just want an eventual house.

Lis-actually I want the clutter to be usable as (crummy) weapons. I envisage a male dunmer, with a wierdly proportioned face. He'd be a devotee of Sheogorath, and would go into PVP in his underpants wielding a fork(dagger) in one hand and a rusty spoon(mace) in the other.

I often make a silly/novelty character for my PVP character. People either think you're a kid and underestimate you, or are too busy splitting their sides to realise you're playing a purist's PVP build. For example in Champions Online I had a friend of mine with me, we had matching Borderlands inspired characters. I had a Midget called Tetanus Joe, he had a huge bandit called Shank. We made a great double act, and if this game really does have that sort of customisation, I might get back into PVP. Nothing's funnier than watching some dumb, generic super-hero getting punched clean across the room by a freakin' midget with a burning chainsaw for an arm.

Edited by Vindekarr

I agree Vin...I like things to have use also. But I am dragon-like in my desire to horde things.

Funny story...playing Wow and was fishing in a PvP area (though between actual battles) and I had recently fished up a really nice fishing pole..which was also a weapon (though not one I would have typically used of course.) Some Orc I guess thought I was only fishing with a regular pole and attacked...I began beating the crap out of him with said pole (and doing massive damage) when he tried to run for his life. Being on a death knight I let him run off some..death gripped him (or whatever its called) pulled him back and finished the job. I then got my fish and flew off, happy with fish and bloodied pole.

:P

I don't know if what it did or not as I have not seen the agreement, but I don't think he told us anything we didn't already know or could have conjectured. Also it has done more to get me happy about the game than anything they have "officially" released.

The monthly fee is kind of steep, i might try it out on the ps4 when it comes out then.

If the clutter have havoc and physics, consider my house the house of clutter.

Edited by Thor.