Mass Effect Mod of the Year 2021 - Winners

Audemus

I visited the page for to vote.  Wow!  I was so peeved at the way Andromeda phased out the game I never found any reason to even ponder that they might have a modder fan site.  Wow!

I might actually play Mass Effect: Andromeda again if I find any mods from the list to be voted on.  There might be a mod or two to make it better; where the video games creators broke it.

Since there are greats mods can't say im hype for them.. Still its appreciate. Anyway im waiting for ME3LE "MEHEM" or similar ending mod.. if we agree in something its any ending of the game sucks af.. idk others but on my opinion, playing through 3 games killing lots aliens, doing bunch of stuffs only for die whatever you do.. sorry but Nope.

In response to post #103116553.

Pagafyr wrote: I visited the page for to vote.  Wow!  I was so peeved at the way Andromeda phased out the game I never found any reason to even ponder that they might have a modder fan site.  Wow!

I might actually play Mass Effect: Andromeda again if I find any mods from the list to be voted on.  There might be a mod or two to make it better; where the video games creators broke it.

Game isn't that bad, bugs are the main thing really.