Cannot buy Premium with PayPal; anyone else having similar issues?

Unmei

Greetings and salutations,

For the past two days I've been unsuccessfully trying to upgrade to a Premium account.

I only have access to PayPal, but when I select that payment option, a small pop-up appears that tries to load the payment information screen, only for it to close after a second or so, followed by a generic red "Something went wrong on our end." error.

I've contacted support through e-mail, but they have not been able to find a cause either, so I'm wondering if there's something really funky going on on my end somehow, or whether it's something more widespread. Tried googling around, but I cannot find any other posts mentioning anything even remotely similar to my problem.

Note that I can use PayPal just fine literally everywhere else. It seems to be just Nexusmods that seems to be borked for some reason.

Things I've tried, without success:

- Disabled adblock and similar addons

- Tried a different browser (Firefox -> Chrome)

- Temporarily disabled my AV since it comes with built-in online banking protection software

- Tried upgrading on my phone instead of my PC (Never used PayPal on my phone, so there is no info in cache anywhere that could potentially cause issues)

- Made a brand new account, since this one is quite old and something may have happened to it over the years

So yeah, I'm kinda out of ideas. If anyone has even the faintest idea of what might be going on, or can think of anything else to try, please do let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it.