Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using and abusing the Nexus for a while and have recently purchased a lifetime membership. Money well spent.

I hope you'll be around for a long time, since I expect to make full use it :D

Edited by Andarvi

In response to post #9034368. #9035044, #9035560, #9036789, #9037797, #9039934 are all replies on the same post.

I think nexus over steam, as steam has a max cap on the sizes of the mods ( my thoughts are that its to kill total overhauls so steam does to get sued, etc ) meaning that things like Interesting NPCs cant be uploaded there.

I wish I could afford a Lifetime membership, but unfortunately I can't at the moment. My situation just won't allow it.

All the same, I renewed for another month. The work you guys do and the awesome service that you provide is second to none. I can't even count how many hours of gameplay I've had enhanced by mods, and ultimately, by the Nexus. Thank you so much.

Echoing sinshredd, I really don't have any problem with ads being displayed if it would help generate revenue. I'd gladly opt-in on ads, even with premium. If you could make this a little toggle switch, that would be fantastic.