Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem purchasing a life time membership. It's low price is more like a donation of a great service. I could care less if I see advertisements or not but with out this site games like skyrim would only have crappy steam mods available for them and would have absolutely no support for them. The community on the Nexus is absolutely top notch and supportive on fixing bugs with mods and I have always found that the top quality mods for Skyrim and my other modable games are always found on this site.

Thanks for the awesome site and brining the modding community togeather while at the same time organizing all of the modders' great work in an easy to find way. I'll always support the Nexus in anyway I can.

In response to post #9045795. #9046458, #9048757, #9048873, #9051183 are all replies on the same post.

I already donate to the modders. But without the site up and running properly it does not really help out the modders either. So that is why a lot of us are asking how we can donate more than we have to the site. Edited by Eglyntine

In response to post #9045795. #9046458, #9048757, #9048873, #9051183, #9054350 are all replies on the same post.

You just gave me an idea though... I was looking at some of the modders profiles just now and some of them do not have a "Premium" tag under their name. It would help really active modders to have that faster connection speed. I am going to contact support and see if it is possible to donate a Lifetime Premium member to the modders.