Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #9023362.

+1 ...I come to the Nexus sites at least twice a day to see what our devoted modders have given us, and I download mods all the time trying them out... worth every penny :) Edited by badkrma

i second and support the price increase and recommend everyone to get premium.

the only i would appreciate is to have more rights and control for premium members in their own forum/posts section of her/his mods for example to hide or ban offensive comments/commenters to protect the others from beeing attacked sometimes.

best regards

Edited by SkyrimTuner

I know this goes somewhat against your plans/desires/ideas, but I think the easiest, most effective method would be a funding drive. Put a Goal bar on every page on the site, and wait until it fills up. As added incentive, you can start disabling sites/features until the goal is met, starting with the most visited sites and working down.

An alternative would be to just start holding sites ransom until a certain goal is met. Could start with Skyrim nexus and probably fund the site through the next 100 years in a day.

In response to post #9023993. #9024005 is also a reply to the same post.

I have to agree with Grib. Skyrim Nexus is the most used by far. Shut it down for the duration and put up a goal bar. It'll be full by midnight regardless of how much you ask for.

LT beat me to it, but yeah he's right too. Edited by tjmidnight420