Poker,Blackjack Gambling?

korbe2012

I saw a mod called blackjack & got excited. Then I found

out it was a weapon :( How about poker &/or blackjack

in skyrim? Someone did a dice game that was ok but

cards kick ass & mini games are a good distraction from

the same ol s#*!. hope someone likes this idea! thx

Maybe a text based game would be possible that you could ''play'' with some of the shady NPCs in Skyrim. But it'd be a simple dice or three card shuffle game if you want to keep it lore friendly.

An interesting project nonetheless. I'd like to see it done.

Edit: Check what I got: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18524/

Edited by eLucifer

• 1 month later...

Yeah, there are some of us who have been requesting some sort of gambling since Skyrim came out nearly two years ago.

As far as I can tell, there are only three mods that attempt to include gambling:

* "Dice Game in Taverns" ---> skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17711 (you mentioned this)

* "MoWs und DoDs Tic Tac Toe Wetten" ---> skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18524 (eLucifer mentioned this; its German language, unfortunately for me)

* "Slot Machine v1_0_3" ---> skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27499

Would love to see a mod that is more involved. I beg for card games, dice poker (a la Witcher games), .... anything!

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working on a mod that adds minigames to Skyrim. It will include gambling in it. The whole thing is still on paper however.

I support you, and wish you good luck. Is there any way we can track your progress, aka social websites, blogs, etc? Thanks for taking the time to create more content for this awesome game.