Console Command Help

dorrionfinley

Hey guys, so here's my story, my friend has the PS3 version of Skyrim and I have the PC. Now, through the use of certain tools I have been able to convert my PC saves to PS3 format so that my save could be played via PS3. My friend wants to be able to start the game PreCC (Pre-Character Creation) but with Godly powers (All shouts, spells, 100,000 health/stamina etc) he also wants to be able to marry certain characters and have them as followers (Lynly Star-Sung / Sylgja)

Normally to marry someone you have to click their name and type in "addfac 19809 1" correct? Well my friend want's to start Pre-CC, which means I cannot go visit the NPC and click on their name. Here is the batch file I created for Slygja:

;Sylgja
player.setrelationshiprank c3a46 4
setrelationshiprank c3a46 4
c3a46.addfac 19809 1
c3a46.addfac 5C84D 1
c3a46.setlevel 81
c3a46.setav health 100000
c3a46.setav magicka 100000
Now these lines work. However, I want to draw attention to the Bold, which is "c3a46.addfac 19809 1" and the other addfac. I added "c3a46" before addfac just for kicks and giggles to see if it works. Well to my surprise, it did work! I was able to add an NPC to a faction without even having to click on them.
Now here is where the issue starts. One would assume that since "c3a46.addfac" works (c3a46 is the refID of Sylgja) that you would be able to put any actor value, but you can't.
I tried typing in "19e03.addfac 19809 1" where 19e03 is the refID of Lynly Star-Sung but I get an error message stating "Script command 19e03.addfac was not found" So my question is, why do some actor values work and other's don't?
I am also not using any mods. Could my DLC's be messing it up? Should I deactivate those? Also, I tried Lynly's baseID also and it did not work. Also tried with Susanna the Wicked who did not work either.
I know this was a lot to read so THANK YOU for reading.

Exactly. And on that note I am locking this topic.