• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! :thumbsup:

Nice to read you! :biggrin:

Love your avatar! :yes:

Hope to see you around! :happy:

species5478,

Thank you for dropping by and saying hello!

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, I've been rebuilding my rig. Wipe the old drive, wipe the new drive, install the operating system, go through 200 Windows updates, install new drivers, install old applications, rewire everything, I'm sure everyone's been there and done that. You know it's time for a break, when you start thinking in model numbers, serial numbers, date codes, and driver versions, instead of the fact that October is my favorite month. So that's what I've been up to.

It's always nice to hear, that someone likes to read my stories (there are those who complain about the length... but I won't mention any names. LOL). One day I'll get back to them, as I find that writing them clears my mind. Could be a way to get all of these damn numbers out of my head. LOL. Artwork does the same thing for me, it requires focus and concentration, patience and love. If I ever untangle myself from this mess of wires, and endless software updates, I might actually get some artwork done.

Most people look at my avatar, and go what the hell is that? I've even had people comment on my profile page, that they just came to get a closer look. I honestly don't think most people know what it is, which is why I probably don't get many compliments.

And I to, hope to see you around,

Storm Raven

8)

Welcome back :wink:

fredyzg,

Perfect and Croatian at the same time! As I don't know you, I feel I should ask is this a common or uncommon combination in your country? I will assume uncommon, as you do seem to be pleased with the fact.

Now I'm just pulling your leg, as I am neither perfect, or Croatian, but I do like to have fun, and as you took it upon yourself to say hello, it is only fair that I should return your greeting. LOL.

*the old man laughs at himself, his imperfections, unfortunately being quite well-known...*.

Storm Raven

8)

Welcome back, thought this is my first time meeting you.

I am quite new to the forum but hope to make friends with thoughs who would have me. You are undoubtedly well know in the nexus world, as seen by your 1000+ post, and I find it good to know thoughs who are known.

So I say again WELCOME, and nice to meet you. :thumbsup:

Welcome back, thought this is my first time meeting you.

I am quite new to the forum but hope to make friends with thoughs who would have me. You are undoubtedly well know in the nexus world, as seen by your 1000+ post, and I find it good to know thoughs who are known.

So I say again WELCOME, and nice to meet you. :thumbsup:

big poppa fluff,

Thank you for your warm introduction. I am not sure how well, I am known in the Nexus world, as I see a difference, between how many people know of you, and who you know, in the world of the Nexus. LOL. Like every place, there are people who are worth knowing, because they share similar values and perspectives with you, and there are people best left alone. There are those I communicate with almost daily, I have learned that they value trust, honesty, and loyalty. And then there are the rest.

I hope everyone I meet, will fall into the first category, but such is not always the case. I value quality, over quantity, which is probably why my post count is not as high as others. This is not to say that those with high post counts, do not also value quality over quantity. Some of them have been here for many years, and their post count reflects countless valuable comments to the topics, they have posted in. A simple thank you, for something well done, may not be a very long post, but the receiver, of that. Thank you, will remember that gift of appreciation for a very long time.

Thank you for taking the time to say hello to an old man, and please take as my sign of appreciation, the giving of you your first kudos. It is a sign of respect and thanks, or at least it should be. Thank you for listening.

*the old man smiles*.

Storm Raven

8)

Ya know, you never really finished the 1st story...

The Storm Raven Returns
Just what is it you are returning? A Birthday gift back to Wal*Mart :pinch:, a bad mod you downloaded :wallbash: or coming back from the grave like a zombie! :wacko:

LHammonds

What's wrong, Master Hammonds, having a bad day?

Thought you'd come over here and pick on, old Storm Raven?

Kick him while he's down? Just to see if there was any life left in his old bones?

Speaking of graves, here is a serious question for you.

What would you like on your Tombstone? Epitaphs are very important.

What would you have said about you, the final statement?

Now, I don't want to rush you, but I would hate for you to miss, The Unveiling...

*the old man laughs*.

Storm Raven

8)

Nope, just bored and had a funny bone to itch.

What would you like on your Tombstone?

I'll take this one since I'd go down fighting in the TES Universe (in real life, I'd probably get myself killed by doing something stupid and with my last words being something along the lines of "what's this do?")

To save your world you asked this man to die:

Would this man, could he see you now, ask why?

LHammonds

Nope, just bored and had a funny bone to itch.

So you decided to poke me in the ribs, well, better a friend, than an enemy... LOL. SR

What would you like on your Tombstone?

I'll take this one since I'd go down fighting in the TES Universe (in real life, I'd probably get myself killed by doing something stupid and with my last words being something along the lines of "what's this do?")

"What's this do?" Now that sounds intimately familiar, in fact, it sounds exactly like something I would do.

*the old man smiles* SR

To save your world you asked this man to die:

Would this man, could he see you now, ask why?

LHammonds

Master Hammonds,

Well Knock Me Down, That Is Profound... A very deep and thoughtful question.

I'm going to assume it is yours,(the quote) and will begin to work on it immediately.

Now, you will have to consider where we shall place it, I should think somewhere in the Imperial city.

Storm Raven

8)