Remap workshop keys?

hucker75

I use Q to sprint. This seemed sensible at the time as it's next to W to move forwards. I'm used to it, I can't change that.

But in workshop mode, Q seems to want to assign a settler to a supply line, even though I've not selected a settler, and I'm not mouseovering a settler either.

Is there any way to change what key is assigned to workshop commands?

Edited by hucker75

That only lets you change keys used outside the workshop mode. I have these:

forward

back

strafe left

strafe right

attack

aim/block

bash/power attack/grenade

activate

ready/reload

pip-boy

toggle pov/workshop

jump

sprint

VATS

sneak

run

toggle always run

auto-move

favourites

quickload

pause

quick stats

quick inventory

quick data

quick map

quick radio

Nothing there to change workshop controls like assign to supply line, which is currently Q, the same as my setting of sprint.

I'm sorry I can't help you then. I started on console, I "attempted to use" a keyboard on a few early PC games. When I went to school a keyboard was called a typewriter and very few trades had a requirement for them. It was almost mandatory for females back then because so many businesses needed a secretary. And yes, that is exactly as sexist as it sounds. I finally got into games again when Game Cube came out and had a useable gamepad. I'm proud to say I've been very successful at 2 finger Hunt and Peck for a while now. Just don't ask me to make a character walk in a circle using a keyboard, it's not pretty. In future I'll stick to things I do know, like helping people find mods. Good luck.