Greatest game series of the decade?

Zaldir

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never played Grand Theft Auto so it's a biased opinion but then again, GTA is not my kind of game so I will proudly give the Elder Scrolls my vote!!! Despite the angst and hate for it, I can't wait for the Elder Scrolls Online simply because it will be more Elder Scrolls even if it is not as good and it has first-person views in it which helps a ton. I seriously cannot play a game if it doesn't have first-person, with a few exceptions of course. However, Skyrim/Oblivion were great games and I even got Morrowind though I have yet to play it. I will wait for Skywind to come out first though since Morrowind is a bit too out-dated and I didn't like it's controls. Needless to say, the Elder Scrolls wins hands-down!!! :)

GTA and TES are the two games which changed my perception of gaming.

I cannot forget when i bought my PS2, and put GTA SA's disk on the console. My first look at Los Santos, when i got the bike and saw the cars passing, the train destroying them and tha Ballas shooting in me...

In the other hand, my first impression of Skyrim is unforgettable too, when i walked out of Helgen's cave, and went to Riverwood following the river, i mean, enter any house, any building, it was everything i wanted: the freedom in every corner!

I cant decide between these two, even if the poll already finished.

In response to post #9123347. #9131189, #9131533, #9137458, #9137724 are all replies on the same post.

i found fallout fun but nothing compared to elderscrolls. in fallout you have guns and grenades to kill things with in elderscrolls you had swords maces bows fireballs minions and even become a werewolf or vampire. and also the wasteland was very boring compared to the different zones of elderscrolls