We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Update on site work and NMM 0.50 around the corner

Dark0ne

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i am wondering will the prob of me and a few others it seems be able to download from all the free servers instead of just 2. since for me at least is having a prob with all but 2 of the file servers (dallas and dc 1 were the only ones that work for me manual dl and via nmm).

will the above be fixed as well?

tired of having to play russian roulette with the file servers lol.

I assume the update won't be using the pretty green style that you guys showed a preview for waaay back..

In response to post #9101291. #9102688 is also a reply to the same post.

I honestly can't follow half of what you are saying myself. Not sure if the programmers will follow it any better but I'll pass it on to them. Basically put; everything you could do with the old NMM version you should be able to do with our new one. Everything you couldn't do with the old NMM version, you won't be able to do with this one either.

In response to post #9103574.

This is the last major feature update we'll do before working on the new design for NMM. We'll still be releasing bug fixes up until that point and then everything will change once the new design is out :)