Update on site work and NMM 0.50 around the corner

Dark0ne

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark0ne, for the most part i have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, even when you dumb it down for the plebs like me, that being said i sort of DO get it, and what's more, i enjoy reading it hehe. Go figure.

But i will say thank you for these posts, it really does help "knowing' what is going on, even if it is only "something' is going on. It is greatly appreciated, and as members it does make us feel like we are part of the club and kept in the loop.

So Thank You and Good work Chief.

In response to post #9116653. #9117803, #9118803, #9121550, #9122785, #9126194 are all replies on the same post.

Sorry if I sounded like I was complaining.. I wasn't. I was just suggesting that when the beta test will be gone, it would be best if this kind of problem won't exist. Especially that there are lots of people who don't read the news or the warnings and just click "next..next..next" when installing something. And then the forums will be full on complains (here again I'm talking about when the beta test will be over). I know the Nexus team works hard, and I'm more than thankful for that. Edited by mkta

I'm thinking about some features that you might want to add on your NMM

HERE'S A FEW OF THEM

- "Search Option" to let us find mods easily

- "Activate Selected" to let us activate mods currently highlighted in one click

- "Install Selected" to let us install mods currently highlighted in just one click

- "Delete Selected" to let us delete currently highlighted mods in one click

- "Deactivate Selected" i think you already know what this does

- Move the "Delete Mod Button" somewhere else, i always accidentally presses it and deletes the mod i just want to deactivate

- Abitlity to create Tabs and rename them would let us manage mods more easily, tabs + categories would be very convenient

- The ability to activate all mods in one click

- The ability to activate all mods in a category/tab in one click

hope you consider some of these, cause it will help not just me but everyone here :smile:

yes please! been wanting most of those for ages now. especially search

Unless I'm misreading this, I'm hoping we can opt out of profiles as a core function and NOT fill our Data folder with shortcuts. I use Wrye Bash for profiling, and this sounds like the kind of thing that can impact that functionality. I use Wrye Bash for savegame management, mod profiling, and Bashed Patching, and NMM for installation and version control. It's a fine workflow. I can't be the only one.

Has this been tested alongside Wrye Bash?