Every Urn?

Deleted7189167User

What do you always search?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you usually collect?

• Burial urns and other containers (besides chests)
    • Harvestable ingredients (like charaus eggs)
    • Animal loot not worth much (besides pelts- things like troll fat)

I am the kind of person who is very thorough. Every container in every dungeon I search, every ingredient possible I collect... is it just me? These things aren't worth much, and end up weighing you down, but I can't help collecting every possible thing that I can. Vote in the poll; hopefully it will shed some light on the looting habits of everyone else!

I too took anything not nailed down. Well, I left clutter behind cause I did not have mods that used them and they usually sold for nothing. But if it had a chance of being used in crafting, I took it. I didn't go out of my way tho. Only gathered that stuff if it was along my path.

When I first started playing Skyrim, I took anything that wasn't nailed down, and sold everything one item/transaction at a time to try to level my speechcraft (didn't know at the time that it wouldn't work that way). Since then I've come to take only the items that I can sell, craft, consume, or use myself. As my character levels, I get more finicky as to what I'll take and what I won't.

When i played first time, i was looting all the stuff like mad. Now mi trying to get rid of this habit, but still i auto-search body/container, even if i know, that there is no worth things. I even loot containers, that are marked as empty. More to say, i started stating myself role-playing restrictions, like do not loot dead, altars, urns and that kind of stuff. Helps a bit.

There is also a mod that replaces gold in the urns with ancient nordic coins. Great idea, but i guess they cost more and this will break ingame economics even more.

There should be a mod that introduces a little bit better loot to urns and sarcophagi at random, but also introduces a chance that a ghost/draugr/insert random undead here attacks when said loot is taken...or a curse is placed on the PC. Or both. Just a thought.

I'm a collector! So yes, i search EVERYTHING!! Dungeons are very hard for me because off all the stuff that is lying around.

But.... this also means that i can't complete a dungeon in one run, and that breaks immersion.

So i try to leave the "not good selling stuff" in place (clutter, cooking ingredients,....) and only burden myself with the more valuable stuff.

I'm very happy that you have followers that you can pack with a nice amount of loot and also a horse can carry some :)

So i still loot all bodies, search every little nook in every dungeon but at least i can complete a dungeon now without crumble under the sheer weight :D