Only some mods showing in game

BrotherShamus

Sorry for spamming this forum... but I can't find how to delete posts. I think all of my problems lately are stemming from the same thing. Some of the mods I've installed (I'm using Vortex) are simply not showing up in my game. So far, I have none of my audio mods working (ISC, Reverb and Ambience, Phoenix Compendium, Main Menu Replacer), Cheat Room is just not there... these are just a couple of things I've noticed after about 5 minutes of play. I have no idea what to do about this. If it was all of my mods not working, at least I could troubleshoot the issue but this is just bizarre.

As I said, I'm using Vortex... I have the game installed in an SSD (my 'G'' drive is solely for Vortex and FO4), I have over 100gb of free space on the drive... Vortex shows all of the mods and plugins as active... as far as I can tell all the textures are there... it's a clean install of SSE. I scanned the disk with Windows Defender and it found nothing. I'm not even sure what to type into a Google search to try to solve this.

Has anyone encountered something like this before?

edit: just found this in my Skyrim.ini file... never seen it before and don't know where the 'Warnings.txt' file it's referencing is located...

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.