help Victims of War

xrayy

I would point out that there are WSM/s in many countries. They are not the bulk of the population, quite the contrary, they are a minority, just a rather vocal one. We have them here in the US as well.... Should other countries not support us because of them?? Or should Putin invade the US as well, to 'free us from our evil masters'.... Or something equally as stupid.

Kinda makes ya wonder if/when white supremacist groups are going to institute DNA testing ... and then what that would do to their group numbers ... hehe LOL !

But seriously ... I would bet this Ukrainian group is ran from the Kremlin .

I would point out that there are WSM/s in many countries. They are not the bulk of the population, quite the contrary, they are a minority, just a rather vocal one. We have them here in the US as well.... Should other countries not support us because of them?? Or should Putin invade the US as well, to 'free us from our evil masters'.... Or something equally as stupid.

Kinda makes ya wonder if/when white supremacist groups are going to institute DNA testing ... and then what that would do to their group numbers ... hehe LOL !

But seriously ... I would bet this Ukrainian group is ran from the Kremlin .

That would be absolutely hilarious. I would pay real money to be the fly on the wall when they were handing out results. :D

• 1 month later...

I've been to Ukraine and can honestly say that place is horrible. Between the human sex trafficking, drug cartels and completely corrupt government not to mention the ongoing civil unrest that led to their civil war that preluded the Russian invasion. Every country should stay the f*** out of it. Not even the refugees and migrants they supposedly "saved" wanted to stay and fight to protect their saviors, that just shows how bad that place is.

Well - I'll be damned. There's someone that actually gets it and lives in the real world as opposed to all the sheep bleating and bahhing that have been brainwashed by the mainstream media and bleeding heart libs out there.

Good on ya Somethindarker. :thumbsup:

I've been to Ukraine and can honestly say that place is horrible. Between the human sex trafficking, drug cartels and completely corrupt government not to mention the ongoing civil unrest that led to their civil war that preluded the Russian invasion. Every country should stay the f*** out of it. Not even the refugees and migrants they supposedly "saved" wanted to stay and fight to protect their saviors, that just shows how bad that place is.

Well - I'll be damned. There's someone that actually gets it and lives in the real world as opposed to all the sheep bleating and bahhing that have been brainwashed by the mainstream media and bleeding heart libs out there.

So, you support Putin's war of aggression? You do understand that his 'reasoning' has been thoroughly debunked, and not just by the 'main stream media' you obviously don't believe. I would be real curious how you justify such actions.... Or, then again, maybe not..... Anyone that supports the aggressors here, must have at least one screw that's rather loose......

Do your 9 posts feel good ?

If the west really wanted to help the people of Ukraine.. maybe they should NOT send Arms and money to a corrupt dictator and his nazi cronies ??.. maybe the West, with US and UK at the helm, should NOT have funded the Maidan coup? and maybe the west should remember how much they criticized and wanted to boycott and sanction Ukraine a year ago because of its blatant disregard for human rights ??.. but, I know the OP just wanted to masturbate his holiness in public and facts about Ukraine are not welcome.. but, the facts re, the EU and US financed the Maidan coup that brought right wing extremists to power.. they have continuously provoked Russia and kept silent about the genocide in Donbass committed by Kiev.. that, is why Russia had to step in.. those are facts, easily checked by anyone with half a brain.. but facts re not welcome in the West anymore..

If the west really wanted to help the people of Ukraine.. maybe they should NOT send Arms and money to a corrupt dictator and his nazi cronies ??.. maybe the West, with US and UK at the helm, should NOT have funded the Maidan coup? and maybe the west should remember how much they criticized and wanted to boycott and sanction Ukraine a year ago because of its blatant disregard for human rights ??.. but, I know the OP just wanted to masturbate his holiness in public and facts about Ukraine are not welcome.. but, the facts re, the EU and US financed the Maidan coup that brought right wing extremists to power.. they have continuously provoked Russia and kept silent about the genocide in Donbass committed by Kiev.. that, is why Russia had to step in.. those are facts, easily checked by anyone with half a brain.. but facts re not welcome in the West anymore..

I can cherry pick, and misrepresent facts as well as you do to illustrate my point, but, I am pretty sure it would be pointless, so, lets just stick with the facts of the moment, shall we? Human rights issues actually decreased significantly in the months previous to Russias invasion of a sovereign nation. Not to mention that the majority of said incidents happened the breakaway regions.... And then we had Covid.... and the consequences thereof. (lockdowns, and such) which curbed cross-border traffic significantly.

Putin used lies and misdirection to justify his was in Ukraine. Took a page out of Bush Jr.s book.... tell the lie often enough, and eventually folks start to believe it.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Russia is getting spanked in Ukraine. On the other side of that coin, it is truly sad that all those folks are dying, for some egotists goal of establishing his legacy..... Not to mention the inconvenient little fact that human rights abuses in Ukraine increased in frequency rather dramatically due to the Russian invasion. And who is responsible for those abuses? The Russians...... So, the goal of invading due to human rights abuses falls rather flat, don't ya think?

I can cherry pick, and misrepresent facts as well as you do to illustrate my point, but, I am pretty sure it would be pointless, so, lets just stick with the facts of the moment, shall we? Human rights issues actually decreased significantly in the months previous to Russias invasion of a sovereign nation. Not to mention that the majority of said incidents happened the breakaway regions.... And then we had Covid.... and the consequences thereof. (lockdowns, and such) which curbed cross-border traffic significantly.

Putin used lies and misdirection to justify his was in Ukraine. Took a page out of Bush Jr.s book.... tell the lie often enough, and eventually folks start to believe it.

I find it absolutely hilarious that Russia is getting spanked in Ukraine. On the other side of that coin, it is truly sad that all those folks are dying, for some egotists goal of establishing his legacy..... Not to mention the inconvenient little fact that human rights abuses in Ukraine increased in frequency rather dramatically due to the Russian invasion. And who is responsible for those abuses? The Russians...... So, the goal of invading due to human rights abuses falls rather flat, don't ya think?

Ah, you´re one of those types.. the ones who, conveniently ignore History to validate irrational sentiments and postulates.. It seems to be a vey American thing but, other Bations have adopted this annoying habit of convenient revisionism and ignorant pursuit of a narrative.. you WANT Russia to be the Villain, not because you have any sympathies or even knowledge of either Ukraine or the conflict, be it the historical roots or the recent events.. you WANT Russia and Russians to be evil so, you invent or regurgitate lies and propaganda to "prove" how evil Russia is.. I think it´s a relic from the Cold War and, most people who slavishly accept the MSM narrative have never left that era mentally.. I´ve heard people refer to Russia as "the Commies" even though the Communists have not held power in Russia since ´91.. but, I digress.. the point is, you, and others like you, willingly overlook or excuse the crimes of the Ukrainian Government in order to vilify Russia.. whether it´s out of ignorance or a way of projecting the failures and misdeeds of the western powers onto Russia in order to attack her.. I do not know.. what I DO know is.. you have no idea about the topic, you have no knowledge about the region, its history or even its people.. you repeat tired diatribes and regurgitate obscene propaganda in order to glorify your self and perhaps be considered a "True Humanitarian".. but it´s all lies.. and why do you believe those lies ? because to accept the truth about the situation would force you to rethink everything you believe you know.. you are a victim of Western Mass media.. a helpless soul caught up in a web of constant lies and untold truths.. and because you never learned to approach any issue with scepticism and doing you own research... you are now, a willing tool for those who care not for people but all for money...