THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to chime in that since I was young I've always been a fan of the PC gaming community largely because of the community-made, self-driven content provided by some of the most dedicated amongst us that put their skills to the benefit of all gamers! Thanks modders :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Modders are super duper cool! :laugh:

I just wished modders did mod request more often for non modders! :laugh:

I just wish all your mod requests didn't ask for new meshes or ridiculous scripts :P

In all seriousness, thanks to all the modders who came before me. I only know what the f*#@ I'm doing because your forum posts and wiki edits. Granted, I haven't had much of an idea of what I was doing in CK until now, when I've done a lot of scripting myself.

cue epic weeb music*

Y'ALL BEEN CUCKIN' IT!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK6qyOJV4nk&list=PLPLqqoq7vS766qIywNWp_-_ltuIiGSZVA&index=85

Beginning of 2017 January was the year I got help from my lil' bro to build a beast gaming PC

It was the year I got to FINALLY mod Skyrim into the ultimate game the same way I did with Morrowind and Oblivion way back when.

So this past year was an amazing year for modding. Thank you modders for your wizardry and black magic. I too will try to figure out the programs soon...

T H A N K

Y O U

:) :) :) :)

It is people like you that make this old ass game better than the garbage mmos and games people make these days that give you nothing and expect you to pay for every little thing.

You keep gaming and its artform alive. YOU are a special individual. A genius that gives and asks for nothing

There is so much potential in the media of gaming.

It is an interactive novel. A movie that YOU star in. Music, art, sculpture, story telling all wrapped up into one.

Thank you for the worlds that you create, and the little that you do and add each day :)

• 4 weeks later...

This post has only 246 replies? I thought it would have a lot more then that, a hell of a lot more.

I have always gave mod authors the upmost respect, they are the reason why a game as old as Skyrim is still going VERY strong, its the reason why I still play Skyrim, trying out new mods when ever I get the chance.

I might not have many posts on the forum, but I do donate to all the Mod Authors I can. I have a 9 year old son, so money is always tight. But I do what I can.

And even though I dont have many posts on the forum, I have been modding Skyrim since its release (or sometime right after), so im not new to game modding on PC.

Modding has gotten so big because of all of the Mod Authors, that game publishers (including bethesda) keep trying to cash in and charge money for mods in games. But they know damn well we wont have that. I don't mind Donations, but that is optional. And Im sure at least most Mod Authors agree? I just dont agree with locking mods behind a paywall. And im sure most modders and Mod Authors agree with me.

So i want to say thank you to ALL of the Mod Authors! You made a great game into one of the best games on PC, because of your mods. I am truly thankful of all of you, including the devs, Admins, and creators of the NexusMods site too. So thank you, all of you!

Edited by thetechgenius

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...