What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you travel just a bit north of IC and stare back at it..that to me is one of the best sights in the game.. i know.. it's the first thing you see when you play the game.. and you see it alot.. but to me it never gets old. so massive and so perfect for eye candy.

On a side note,any town i visit where gaurds try to arrest me,fail, and i end up having a 15 minute battle with..instantly becomes my favorite place in oblivion.

I pick Anvil, because it's very nice even in vanilla, sunsets from docks is also pretty damn cool, I love the sound of the ocean, three of my favorite homes are in and around it (Better Benirus Manor, Halcyon Island and Dunbarrow Cove).

• 3 weeks later...

I like the areas south of Cheydinhal. More particularly The Nibenay Basin, because of the rivers.

It's even nicer with Unique Landscapes, I'm always looking for a place for a house there.

If you find one, lemme know! I've been on the same quest for a while...

My favorite area, personally, is probably.... Hm. That's a tough one. I really like the huge bridge south of the Imperial Isle. I have dreams of someday having an epic battle with... Something, there.

I like the areas south of Cheydinhal. More particularly The Nibenay Basin, because of the rivers.

It's even nicer with Unique Landscapes, I'm always looking for a place for a house there.

If you find one, lemme know! I've been on the same quest for a while...

My favorite area, personally, is probably.... Hm. That's a tough one. I really like the huge bridge south of the Imperial Isle. I have dreams of someday having an epic battle with... Something, there.

Sure. :)