⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sort of a lame answer, but one of my favorite spots is the Imperial City Market District. It has the best shopping in Cyrodiil, and I can pawn all my junk to get thousands and thousands of Septims.

Shadeleaf Copse, somewhere north of Skingrad. Don't ask me why. D:

Also that Waterfall somewhere west of Cheydinhal, or was it east? Or north? Or south? Or was it NOT even west/east/north/south of Cheydinhal? (Can't remember.)

• 2 weeks later...
This place. I don't know where it is but it's so beautiful.

http://www.just-rpg.com/upload/pics/dir30/Oblivion3.jpg

I think (I may be wrong), you can use the 'coc' cheat to get to that place as it is inaccessible through other means (provided also that you know the cell's ID). I do believe it is in the game's contents for sure though... somewhere...

I think the mountain path that breaks off the main road and leads to Malada (where you get the Ayleid slab for Umbacano, and no I don't mean the Ayleid statues) is my favorite piece of Oblivion. Something about that path I really like...

Aside from "most of the Shivering Isles":

-The waterfall west of Fort Nikel. The whole place is really pretty, and I had a lot of fun jumping from the top and swimming around in the small lake below. (Of course, then I found the corpse of Nath Dyer and had to drag it out of the water. Ew.)

-Everything between Nagastani and Newt Cave. Particularly the area around Cropsford; it's quite idyllic and reminds me of something out of an Astrid Lindgren story. I can see why those people wanted to settle there.

-My horse really loved the plains of the Nibenay Basin. Lots of space to run around on!

I also like the Ayleid ruin exteriors, though I find that most are too small. I'd love to find one that's actually city-sized, or at least in the neighbourhood of a village.