What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

The top of the White Gold Tower, reached using mod.

The Cloud Ruler Temple, with Martin, your dear friend and emperor, reading carefully the Mysterium Xarxes with that serious expression, together with Baurus, near the fireplace - Winter blowing outside. So relaxing!

The Oak and Crosier, with the lovely Talasma for your company. I could spend all night long in the balcony, just talking to her, and drinking some Cyrodilic Brandy. Too bad she just talks about "Rumors" :closedeyes:

Dive Rock, for all obvious reasons.

Rosethorn House, in Skingrad. The cooler, bigger and AWESOMENER house ever.

The bridge, entering the Imperial City (horse riding there, sunset in the horizon, shining Dwarven armor and claymore in the back - Heart filled with courage and determination, all hail the mighty Champion of Cyrodiil!)

And, lastly, any Ayleid Ruins. I often enter some, just to kick some Bandits and explore a little bit. I even sleep in them, sometimes (using the bedrolls mod)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be so cool if you had other Empires to explore, like Akavir!

Doing some quests to gain your own ship, or renting one with the pirates in Imperial City Waterfront... Going south, after the Topal Bay, and exploring a brand new oceanic world *-*

the jerryl mountains are beutiful! Last night i realised i've never been there before, so i went on a litle exploration trip. The view is amazing, and the feeling on the roads is great!

The West Weald is my favorite location in the game, with the right mods, it is simply a great place to go to explore a forest, look at the stars.. and harvest ingredients. It is full of trees and animals, it's the perfect place to go love nature when either it's too cold outside in real life, or your don't live by any forest. For me the brush is too thick where I live.

My favorite spot other than Aranmathi and Lemunde's dimensions would be the waterfall that is between the IC and Cheydinhal. That is just the coolest place in my eyes, and one of the few where a proper dive can be performed. The only problem are those bandits that live across the road from it. If they would just be a bit quieter after a hard day of robbing travelers everything would be perfect.