Rearranging workshop categories in-game?

HeyYou

Would this even be possible? I use a variety of settlement mods, that add categories to the workshop menu, but, they are scattered all over, and switching between them becomes tedious when doing a large build. (which I am notorious for.....) I am not real familiar with the CS, or papyrus, but, if something like this would be doable..... I would likely attempt to wrap my head around it, and try and make it work. Maybe have a terminal that allows moving loaded categories about? (hence it would work with script-injected categories as well.)

I seem to recall someone (SKK50) doing a mod that allowed for 'favorites', but I think that lost the material requirements for items on it......

Those still get defined within the mod's esp/esm as formlists and such, you can edit them there. Editing the point where the script injects them... not much I can help with either.

I don't think you can rearrange workshop categories in-game. If you have a lot of mod added workshop categories, might be the easiest solution to Revert() all formlists (delete script added froms from them) with a script, then redesign and rebuild your category menu from scratch..

I don't think you can rearrange workshop categories in-game. If you have a lot of mod added workshop categories, might be the easiest solution to Revert() all formlists (delete script added froms from them) with a script, then redesign and rebuild your category menu from scratch..

So, revert would clear all script added categories, (which would be all but one for me, I think....) But, it would be possible to read thru the form list, build an array with all categories, and then possible dictate the order in which categories were added, and where to put them?