ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

How to edit weapon values for SkyRe?

DeepEuphoria

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask for some advice please from some experienced modders on how I could edit a weapon mod to be used with SkyRe.

Ok, so as you know SkyRe changes a huge amount about the game, including weapon and armor values. Now for big well known mods such as Immersive Armors and Weapons there are ReProccers to raise the values of these modded items to rebalance them to fit with SkyRe.

So, what I would like to know is, how would I go about adjusting the values of a weapon mod so it fits in with SkyRe and isn't massively underpowered???

The mod in question adds a Dragonbone and Daedric crossbow to the game, and I would like to simply raise the damage rating.

Is this something simple that can be done with TES5Edit or is it more in-depth???

Thanks guys, really appreciate any help.

Cheers

The ReProccer gets its weapon and armour values from the Stats.XML packaged with it. This is what you need to edit/add to in order to get your custom mod, or a mod not already included in the Stats.XML, to function "properly" with fitting armour or damage values. There's a guide to this, albeit a rather technical one, on the ReProccer's mod page. It took me a few tries to get some of my own custom adjustments working properly, but once you get the hang of it it's actually pretty simple.

Edited by Hyacathusarullistad

Also, in order to get Reproccer to actually process the esp, you need to make sure BOSS loads the esp of the weapon mod before the ReProccer. If BOSS recognises the mod it should do that automatically, if it doesn't you need to add a rule to BOSS to tell it to do that. Once that's done, run ReProccer.jar, then check if ReProccer has the mod's esp as one of its dependent esps; if it does then it should work, otherwise you might need to tick the "force patch" text box in the ReProccer for it to work.