Collection: Modules

Sephrajin

Isn't NAC one of those "to be avoided" mods since it's not being updated anymore? I thought True Storms was the preferred weather mod nowadays

NAC is on the "more demaning" side of weather mods, regarding GPU.

If its on the "to be avoided list", idk.

I like the weather it provides, and how it looks with Reactor ENB.

I've got another Mouldle 00 collection as well, without NAC, using TrueStorm for weather.

Though, thats on my todo list for after dinner - i'm gonna check Poseidon ENB vs. Dawn.

I really have a look of doctor-appointments -due to health issues - these days, so idk how fast i can do this..

And yes, its been a while since I had updated that one, because RL and other priorities.

• 7 months later...

Nice idea, but this just contributes to the mess NexusMods is anyway. I recommend you to build a group, discuss and work on your project with others and then reach out to NexusMods. I mean, it's just insane how categories work at NexusMods. They are just plain bad. Thus, people also mark their mods wrong. Your idea of modules messing with that even further.

Edited by Pulskin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2024 at 6:34 PM, Pulskin said:

Nice idea, but this just contributes to the mess NexusMods is anyway. I recommend you to build a group, discuss and work on your project with others and then reach out to NexusMods. I mean, it's just insane how categories work at NexusMods. They are just plain bad. Thus, people also mark their mods wrong. Your idea of modules messing with that even further.

If you read on page 1, that is exactly what I had wanted / intended, but didnt happen.

During the past ~2 years (since I created the modules), I had 2 people approach me.

1 was doing another CBBE alternative (added, page 1)
The 2nd were 2, who had a similar thought like you.

Basicly they said screw what you've done for the past 2 years, and re-arange modules - a theme  based appraoch - and do "modules as load order", with every patch and fix as yet another collection (well, one for patches, another for fixes) 
Do you think that sounds more end-user friendly for people who just want to play?

They also had some very valid points, which I agreed on.
The effect of that you see with the current updates of the modules.