X-Box V.S. PC - which is better?

redstreak1

When I originally started playing Morrowing I played it on X-Box. Now I've bought the PC version of it and want to ask the guys here who've probably played both which is better in their opinion? There's an obvious difference between playing by controller and playing by...er...mouse - feel, ect.

What do you guys think?

Oh, hi btw - just registered here so...HELLO! :lol: :D

hi and welcome :P

well i cant say as i havent played the xbox version but i sincerely doubt the xbox version could be better than PC... besides, xbox doesnt have the console window :P

Pc for sure. Have played both games.

One thing i have noticed on the xbox is that some of the quest are made more easy. On ione mission i was supposed to smuggle this guy out of Vivec. On the xbox i could just walk past the guards and even talk to them, on the pc i had to avoid the guards or kill them.

And the expansions offcourse, and not the least the construction set.

The control... Actually, i liked the control better on the xbox, but i assume i just have to get used to the new control system again.

I don't think RPGs belong on consoles at all. Final Fantasy and the like might be an exeption, but MW, Fable, Knights of the old Republc.... No no...

FPS dont belong in the consoles!

Just imagine your in the middle of the D day, i dont think you have time stop and aim!

Or, you´re turning around a corner and there´s a nice german with a mauser pointed at you, i dont think you have time to stop and point the weapon! :blink:

Archived